Grilled Peaches with Savannah Bee Honey Glaze
Provided by: Slashfood
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons Savannah Bee Honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 firm, but ripe freestone peaches
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 12 gingersnap cookies, crushed
- FIRST: In a small bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup honey, vinegar, and vanilla. Set aside.
- NEXT: Pre-heat grill to medium high heat. Cut peaches in half, removing pit. Brush peaches with a generous amount of glaze. Oil grill grates and grill peaches for about 2 minutes per side until warm.
- LAST: Stir remaining 2 tablespoons of honey into sour cream. Place two peach halves in each serving bowl, top with a dollop of sour cream and crushed gingersnaps.