Grilled Shrimp with Citrus-Sambal-Oelek Dressing
Provided by: Food&Wine
Recipe Tips from F&W Editors
- 1 tablespoon(s) sambal oelek or other Asian chile sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped oregano
- 1/2 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 32 jumbo shrimp veined, about 4 pounds shelled and de
- 1. In a bowl, whisk the sambal oelek with the lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice and oregano. Whisk in the 1/2 cup of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Brush the shrimp with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the shrimp over moderate heat, turning once, until cooked through, about 8 minutes. Transfer the shrimp to plates and spoon the dressing on top. Serve.