Grilled T-Bone Tostadas with Spicy Radish Salad
Provided by: Food&Wine
- 8 radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Fried Tostada Shells or 8 store-bought tostadas
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 5 cup(s) finely shredded iceberg lettuce
- Spice-Rubbed T-Bone Steaks, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges, for serving
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix the radishes with the jalapeño, red onion, olive oil and lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Set the tostada shells on plates and spoon the sour cream on top. Cover with the iceberg lettuce and sliced steak. Spoon the radish salad over the steak and sprinkle with the cilantro leaves. Serve with lime wedges.