Provided by: Shane Kelly
total prep 239 calories/serving
In KitchenDaily's Don't Tell Mama video series, Shane Kelly takes favorite comfort food dishes and makes them more wholesome. Watch Shane Kelly prepare the Happy Hummus recipe here.
- 1 can chick peas (15.5 ounces), rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup well-stirred tahini
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Pulse all ingredients in a food processor until combined well.
- Keep chilled, covered, until ready to use.