Individual Chocolate Crusted Cheesecakes
Provided by: Splenda®
Fresh raspberries top these miniature cheesecakes with a chocolate wafer crust.
- 0.75 C ¾ cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1 1 (8 ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 0.5 C ½ cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 3 3 large eggs, separated
- 1 tsp 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1 (6 ounce) container Optional Garnish: fresh raspberries
- 0.5 C ½ cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tbsp 1 tablespoon SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 0.5 tsp ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray 3 (12-cup) miniature muffin tins with vegetable cooking spray. Sprinkle each muffin cup with 1 teaspoon chocolate wafer crumbs. Turn pans upside down, and discard excess. Set aside.
- 2. Beat cream cheese at high speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add ½ cup SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, and beat until at medium speed with an electric mixer about 2 or until light and fluffy. Add egg yolks and vanilla; beat at low speed just until blended.
- 3. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into cream cheese mixture; spoon into prepared pans.
- 4. Bake 15; spoon about ½ teaspoon topping on each cheesecake. Bake 5 additional. Remove to wire racks to cool. Chill thoroughly before removing from pan. Garnish, if desired.
- 5. Topping directions: COMBINE sour cream, 1 tablespoons SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, and vanilla extract..