Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
Provided by: Woman's Day
total prep 258 calories/serving
- 1 pkg (9.5 oz) Keebler Fudge Shoppe Peanut Butter Filled cookies
- 2 bricks (8 oz each) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 11/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- Chocolate Glaze
- 3 oz semisweet baking chocolate
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp light corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line muffin pans with 24 paper (not foil) baking cups.
- Break cookies into a food processor. Pulse until fine moist crumbs form. Press about 1 Tbsp evenly over bottom of each cup. Freeze until ready to fill.
- Beat next 4 ingredients in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed until smooth. On low speed, beat in eggs, 1 at a time, just until blended. Spoon about 21⁄2 Tbsp into each cup.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until puffed. (Some may crack on top; that’s OK.) Cool completely in pans on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, prepare Glaze: Microwave ingredients on medium, stirring until smooth. Cool slightly.
- Peel off liners. Place cakes on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spoon glaze over tops; sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate at least 2 hours for glaze to set.
- Planning Tip: Refrigerate, with wax paper between layers, up to 1 week, or freeze airtight up to 1 month (thaw in refrigerator).