Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
These little taco-flavored treats in wonton crusts make mouthwatering, family-favorite appetizers.
- 24 wonton wrapper
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoon Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/2 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa
- 4 ounce shredded Mexican cheese blend (about 1 cup)
- sour cream (optional)
- Sliced pitted ripe olive (optional)
- Heat the oven to 425°F. Press the wonton wrappers into 24 (1 1/2-inch) mini muffin-pan cups.
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it's well browned, stirring often to break up the meat. Pour off any fat. Stir in the taco seasoning mix and picante sauce.
- Spoon the beef mixture into the wonton cups. Top with the salsa and cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the wontons are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with sour cream and olives, if desired. Serve immediately with additional salsa.