Moroccan Lamb Dinner
Provided by: Woman's Day
total prep 300 calories/serving
- Heat oven to 500ºF. Position racks to divide oven in thirds. You'll need 2 rimmed baking sheets lined with nonstick foil.
- Mix squash, peppers and onion in a large bowl. Combine garlic, spice blend, salt and oil in a small bowl. Add 1 Tbsp to vegetables; toss to coat. Spread evenly on 1 baking sheet.
- Place on high oven rack; roast 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put lamb in large bowl. Add remaining spice mixture; toss to coat. Spread on other baking sheet. Move vegetables to low rack; put meat on high rack.
- Roast 10 minutes, or until lamb is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Gently toss meat with the vegetables; sprinkle with cilantro.