Orange-Sesame Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry
Provided by: Woman's Day
total prep 199 calories/serving
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut in chunks
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp oil
- 1 -lb bunch bok choy, stalks and leaves cut in half lengthwise, then in pieces crosswise, leaves and stalks separated
- 2 small red peppers, cut in strips
- 1/3 cup each stir-fry sauce, orange juice and water
- 1 tsp grated orange zest
- Cook sesame seeds in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until golden and fragrant. Set aside. Put chicken and cornstarch in ziptop bag. Seal and shake to coat.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in same skillet until hot but not smoking. Add chicken; stir-fry 5 minutes until opaque in center. Remove to a large plate.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet. Add bok choy stalks and peppers. Stir-fry 5 minutes until almost crisp-tender.
- Add bok choy leaves; stir-fry 2 minutes. Mix remaining ingredients. Stir into skillet. Return chicken; stir until simmering. Place on serving plate; sprinkle with sesame seeds.