Provided by: Food&Wine
Entertaining Tips from F&W Editors
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cup(s) panko
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 4 large skinless, boneless chicken thighs, lightly pounded
- 1/2 cup(s) canola oil
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- 1. Place a rimmed nonstick baking sheet on the lower rack in the oven and preheat the oven to 450°. Put the beaten eggs, panko and flour in 3 shallow bowls. Season the flour with the celery salt, garlic salt and cayenne. Dust the chicken with the flour, then dip it in the egg, and finally in the panko , pressing to help the bread crumbs adhere.
- 2. Pour the canola oil onto the baking sheet. Carefully dip the chicken thighs in the oil, being sure to coat both sides evenly, and set them on the baking sheet. Bake the chicken thighs for about 25 minutes, until they're golden and crispy, turning halfway through. Drain on paper towels and serve with lemon wedges.