Pace® Turkey with a Twist
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
You'll be the hero when you takes the time to make your own meatballs flavored with Pace® Picante Sauce or Chunky Salsa. Stuff these into sandwiches and let the party begin!
- 3 cups uncooked corkscrew-shaped pasta
- 1 large green pepper chopped
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder or 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked Tyson® Chicken or turkey
- Cook pasta according to pkg. directions. Add pepper for last 4 min. of cooking. Drain.
- MIX soup, milk, picante sauce, garlic, pasta mixture and turkey in saucepan. Heat through.