Penne with Mushroom "Bolognese"
Provided by: Woman's Day
total prep 394 calories/serving
- Cook pasta as package directs.
- Meanwhile, pulse mushrooms and garlic in food processor until finely chopped.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add mushrooms and garlic; sauté over medium-high heat 3 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Stir in wine (if using); boil 1 minute. Stir in sauce and rosemary; bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes to blend flavors. Stir in parsley; spoon onto pasta.
- Meaty-textured shiitake mushrooms replace ground beef. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.