Potato Salad with Hummus-Yogurt Dressing
Provided by: Food&Wine
Two Middle Eastern staples make one great dressing. Recipe Tips from F&W Editors
- 2 pound(s) Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/2 cup(s) Easy Hummus with Tahini or other hummus
- 3/4 cup(s) nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup(s) finely diced celery
- 1/4 cup(s) finely diced cornichons
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoon(s) finely diced sweet onion
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1. In a large pot, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil. Simmer over moderate heat until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife, about 20 minutes. Drain and let cool. Peel the potatoes and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix the hummus with the yogurt, celery, cornichons, parsley and onion. Fold in the potatoes, season with salt and pepper and serve.