Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
If you think easy and delicious can't be done in under 30 minutes, this recipe will change your mind. Pasta, shrimp and veggies in a creamy sauce and it's on the table in 25 - it's a keeper!
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/3 package (6 ounces) your favorite pasta , cooked and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 12 ounce cooked medium shrimp
- 1 can (12 ounces) shrimp , drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushroom , drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Stir the soup, milk and garlic in a 3-quart saucepan until the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the pasta, vegetables, shrimp and mushrooms and cook over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with the cheese.