Quick & Easy Stuffing
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
total prep 193 calories/serving
With just four ingredients and 15 minutes, you can make a homey, flavorful stuffing that tastes like you've been cooking all day.
- Heat the broth, black pepper, celery and onion in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Add the stuffing and mix lightly.
- Cranberry & Pecan Stuffing: Stir 1/2 cup each dried cranberries and chopped pecans into the stuffing mixture.
- Sausage & Mushroom Stuffing: Add 1 cup sliced mushrooms to the vegetables during cooking. Stir 1/2 pound cooked and crumbled pork sausage into the stuffing mixture.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a store-bought rotisserie chicken or turkey breast and steamed whole green beans. For dessert serve key lime pie.