Roast Beef and Cheese Sandwiches
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
Fresh spinach and red bell pepper add color and crunch to a hearty sandwich of roast beef and Muenster cheese on sturdy whole grain bread.
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 8 slice Pepperidge Farm® 100% Natural 9 Grain Bread
- 8 slice deli reduced-sodium cooked roast beef (about 8 ounces)
- 4 slice reduced-fat Muenster cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 16 leaves baby spinach
- 2 small red pepper , cut into thin rings
- Stir the mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth. Spread the mayonnaise mixture on 4 bread slices. Top with the beef, cheese, spinach, pepper and remaining bread slices.
- Tip: This recipe can be halved to make 2 servings.