Roast Zucchini & Pattypan Squash
Provided by: Woman's Day
total prep 108 calories/serving
- 2 medium zucchini, cut crosswise in wedges
- 1 medium yellow pattypan squash, cut in 10 wedges
- 1 large red onion, cut in thin wedges
- 2 Tbsp each fresh thyme and marjoram leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 450°F. Have a large rimmed baking sheet ready.
- Toss all ingredients on baking sheet to mix and coat.
- Roast 25 to 30 minutes, turning vegetables once, until tender and edges of onions are very lightly charred.