Roasted Chicken Thighs with Herbed Goat Cheese Stuffing
Provided by: TASTE
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Wash, dry and season the chicken. Mix together the cheese, herbs and garlic. Carefully lift the skin of each thigh then push under the cheese mixture.
- Arrange the thighs in a single layer on an oiled baking pan then drizzle with oil. Roast for 25 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Serve with the Hubbard-squash mash and garnish with watercress.
- For special occasions: Try fresh duck breasts instead of chicken.