Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
Provided by: Woman's Day
total prep 288 calories/serving
- Garlic-flavor nonstick cooking spray
- 3 each zucchini and yellow squash (about 6 oz each), sliced in 1/2-in.-thick rounds
- 3 medium red bell peppers, cored and cut in 1/2-in.-wide strips
- 9 no-cook (oven-ready) lasagna noodles
- 1 1/2 cups bottled marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Position racks to divide oven in thirds. Heat to 450°F. Line 2 jelly-roll pans with foil; coat foil and a 13 x 9-in. baking dish with cooking spray.
- Toss vegetables to mix, then distribute evenly between the 2 prepared jelly-roll pans, spreading them into a single layer. Coat vegetables with cooking spray.
- Roast 12 minutes, switch position of pans and roast 12 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Remove from oven; reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
- Spread 3/4 cup Alfredo sauce over bottom of baking dish. Lay 3 noodles crosswise on sauce (see Tip). Cover noodles with 3/4 cup marinara sauce, then top with 2 cups roasted vegetables. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella and 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese. Top with 3 more noodles, the remaining Alfredo sauce, another 2 cups vegetables, 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese. Finish with layers of remaining noodles, marinara sauce, vegetables, then cheeses.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 5 minutes longer until noodles are tender.