Santa Fe Nachos
Provided by: Hillshire Farm
- HIllshire Farm Summer Sausage
- tortilla chips
- shredded Mexican cheese blend or sharp cheddar
- sliced jalapeno peppers
- chopped tomatoes
- sliced, pitted ripe black olives
- prepared guacamole and salsa
- Cut sausage into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange tortilla chips on a microwave safe plate in a single layer. Place one slice of sausage on each chip. Sprinkle cheese over sausage. Microwave on High for 30 seconds or until cheese is melted and sausage is warm.
- Top chips with jalapenos, tomatoes and olives. Serve with guacamole and salsa if desired.
- Cook's Tip: Chips can also be arranged on a baking sheet and broiled 3-4 inches from heat for 2-3 minutes.