Provided by: Bob Evans
Makes 4 servings (2 biscuits per serving)
- 1 pound Bob Evans Original Recipe Sausage Roll
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 8 prepared biscuits
- Crumble and cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat until browned.
- Stir in flour until dissolved.
- Gradually stir in milk. If a thinner sauce is preferred, add 1/2 to 1 cup extra milk and heat thoroughly.
- Cook gravy until thick and bubbly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot over biscuits. Refrigerate leftovers.