Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
It takes less than 45 minutes to make this delicious pub favorite, right in your own kitchen. Cream of mushroom soup and instant mashed potatoes make it quick and easy!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion , chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/9 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/3 cup instant mashed potato flakes or buds
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Cook the beef and onion in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soup, ketchup, black pepper and peas and carrots in the skillet. Spoon the beef mixture into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Heat milk and butter in 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Stir in the potatoes. Spoon the potatoes over the beef mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are lightly browned.