Shrimp & Corn Chowder with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
total prep 285 calories/serving
Creamy potato soup is dressed up with shrimp, corn and sun-dried tomatoes. This chowder is dressy enough for company, but easy enough for weeknights too.
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 2 cup whole kernel corn
- 2 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes cut into strips
- 1 cup small or medium peeled and deveined cooked shrimp
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- ground black pepper
- cayenne pepper
- Heat the soup, half-and-half, corn and tomatoes in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the shrimp and chives and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Season with the black pepper.
- Tip: For a lighter version, use skim milk instead of the half-and-half.