Shrimp and Corn Broiler Dinner
Provided by: Woman's Day
total prep 413 calories/serving
- Remove broiler pan with broiler-pan rack from oven. Position an oven rack close to broiler. Heat broiler.
- Put shrimp, barbecue sauce and thyme in a bowl; toss to mix and coat. Place corn directly on oven rack; broil 2 minutes, turning ears once (husks will scorch, that’s OK). Using tongs, transfer corn to broiler-pan rack.
- Add shrimp in a single layer. Broil 4 minutes, turning corn after 2 minutes. Turn shrimp and corn over; broil 3 minutes longer, or until corn is tender and shrimp are cooked through. Remove to a serving platter.
- Meanwhile brush cut sides of bread with oil; sprinkle with Creole seasoning. Place on broiler-pan rack; broil 11⁄2 minutes, or until toasted.
- To serve: Holding hot corn with a kitchen towel, remove husk and silk (they come off easily), and cut bread in pieces. Let diners peel their own shrimp.