Slow Cooker Golden Chicken with Noodles
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
total prep 331 calories/serving
Since this delightful chicken dish cooks itself in the slow cooker, it's perfect for any time of year. It's a family-favorite that you'll make time and again.
- 2 can (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 large carrot , thickly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast half (about 2 pounds)
- 4 cup egg noodles , cooked and drained
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Stir the soup, water, lemon juice, mustard, garlic powder and carrots in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with the noodles. Sprinkle with the parsley.
- Time-Saving: This recipe may also be cooked on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with buttered peas. For dessert serve butterscotch pudding with whipped topping.