Provided by: Kraft
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 container POLLY-O Original Ricotta Cheese
- 1 pkg. KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley
- 6 lasagna noodles, broken to fit
- 1. Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and water. Mix ricotta, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella, 2 Tbsp. Parmesan, egg and parsley.
- 2. Spoon 1 cup meat sauce into slow cooker; top with layers of half each of the noodles and cheese mixture. Cover with 2 cups meat sauce. Top with remaining noodles, broken to fit; cheese mixture and meat sauce. Cover with lid.
- 3. Cook on low 4 to 6 hours or until liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses; let stand, covered, 10 min. or until melted.