Slow Cooker Raisin Cinnamon Bread Pudding
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
This heavenly bread pudding features cubed cinnamon swirl bread baked in a rich custard. Serve warm from the oven with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream.
- vegetable cooking spray
- 10 slice Pepperidge Farm® Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread , cut into cubes (about 5 cups)
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 egg , beaten
- ice cream
- Spray the inside of a 4 1/2- to 5-quart slow cooker with the cooking spray.
- Place the bread cubes into the cooker.
- Beat the milk, water, vanilla and eggs in a medium bowl with a fork or whisk. Pour the milk mixture over the bread mixture. Stir and press the bread cubes into the milk mixture to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until the pudding is set. Serve warm with the ice cream, if desired.