Smoked Sausage Kabobs
Provided by: Hillshire Farm
- 1 package Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage
- 1 large onion, cut into 1
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup prepared teriyaki
- Cut sausage into 18 slices. Thread sausage, vegetables and pineapple onto 6 skewers, leaving a small space between each item.
- Grill over medium heat, turning frequently for 10 minutes. Brush kabobs generously with teriyaki sauce and grill 2 minutes longer or until peppers and onions are crisp-tender.