Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
Surprise the kids with this delicious snack that features all the favorite s'mores flavors without the campfire!
- Heat the oven to 350° F. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Pour the butter into a shallow bowl. Place the graham cracker crumbs onto a plate.
- Dip the tortilla wedges into the butter. Coat with the graham cracker crumbs. Place the tortilla wedges onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown, turning the tortilla wedges over once halfway through the bake time.
- Place the tortilla wedges onto a platter. Top with the marshmallows. Drizzle with the chocolate sauce.
- Recipe Note: for a version with toasted marshmallows, use an oven-safe platter. Place the baked tortilla wedges onto the platter. Top with the marshmallows. Bake at 350°F. until the marshmallows are lightly browned. Drizzle with the chocolate sauce.