Southwest Chicken Sausage Skillet
Provided by: Hillshire Farm
- 1 package Hillshire Farm Hardwood Chicken Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 2 cups frozen corn with red and green bell peppers and onion, thawed, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Spray a large non-stick skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Add sausage, zucchini and corn mixture; cook and stir over medium-high heat for 8 minutes or until vegetables are cooked and sausage is heated through.
- Stir in black beans, rice, salsa and chili powder. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro (if desired); just before serving.