Spanish Chicken & Chorizo
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
total prep 555 calories/serving
Chorizo is a spicy sausage that combines with chicken thighs, paprika, garlic and white wine to make this absolutely mouthwatering, one-skillet dish.
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thigh (about 1 pound), cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound chorizo sausage , sliced
- 3 clove garlic , minced
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- Hot cooked rice
- Season the chicken with the paprika.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring occasionally. Add the sausage and cook until it's well browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add the garlic to the skillet and cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in the wine, soup and thyme and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook until the chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Serve the chicken mixture with the rice.