Spicy Beef Skewers
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
total prep 34 calories/serving
Sirloin steak strips are tossed in a flavorful mixture of Pace® Picante Sauce, lemon juice, oil and garlic, woven onto skewers and grilled with a generous basting of the picante sauce mixture.
- 3/4 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak , 3/4-inch thick, cut into thin strips (about 1 pound)
- Chopped green onion
- Stir the picante sauce, oil, lemon juice and garlic powder in a large bowl. Add the beef and toss to coat. Thread the beef accordion-style on 24 skewers.
- Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the beef for 10 minutes or to desired doneness, turning and brushing often with the picante sauce mixture. Discard the remaining picante sauce mixture.
- Garnish the beef with the green onion. Serve with additional picante sauce.