Swanson® Beef Stir-Fry
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
Swanson® Broth brings out the best flavor in stir-fry mixtures. Boneless top round steak cooks up fast in this classic Asian dish.
- 1 lb. boneless beef top round steak , 3/4" thick
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Beef Broth (regular, Lower Sodium or Certified Organic)
- 1 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground ground ginger
- 4 cups broccoli flowerets
- 4 cups hot cooked regular long-grain white rice , cooked without salt
- SLICE beef into very thin strips. Mix cornstarch, 1 cup broth, sugar and soy.
- SPRAY skillet with cooking spray and heat 1 min. Add beef and stir-fry until browned and juices evaporate. Remove beef.
- ADD remaining broth, garlic, ginger and broccoli. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 min. or until broccoli is tender-crisp.
- ADD cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens. Return beef to skillet and heat through. Serve over rice.
- TIP: To make slicing easier, freeze beef for 1 hr.