Taco Chicken Casserole
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
Crunchy tortilla chips are layered with cooked chicken, creamy corn, spicy picante sauce and shredded cheese, to make a kicked up casserole that the whole family will enjoy.
- 4 cup coarsely broken tortilla chips (about 5 ounces)
- 3 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 6 ounces)
- sour cream
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Layer 2 cups tortilla chips, chicken, corn and picante sauce in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining tortilla chips and cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until ithe mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve with sour cream, if desired.
- Easy Substitution: Substitute 2 cans (12.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained, for the cooked chicken.