The Ulitmate Veggie Burger
Provided by: TASTE
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Add the halved peppers to a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil and a scattering of sea salt. Roast for 20 minutes, or until cooked and slightly blackened.
- Drizzle olive oil over the mushrooms, season to taste and roast until beginning to brown.
- Rub the eggplant slices with olive oil and place in the oven until browned.
- Place the Portuguese rolls, cut-side up under the broiler and toast.
- Just before serving, place the Brie slices into the hot oven for 30 seconds, or until melted.
- Stack all of the vegetables onto the roll bases and top with a dollop of hummus and the melted cheese. Serve hot.