Three Cheese Baked Ziti with Spinach
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
Save valuable time by putting together the casserole, covering and refrigerating it to bake later to everyone's delight.
- 1 package (16 ounces) uncooked medium tube-shaped pasta (ziti)
- 1 bag (6 ounces) baby spinach , washed (about 4 cups)
- 1 jar (1 pound 9 ounces) Prego® Marinara Italian Sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 ounce shredded mozzarella cheese (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions. Add the spinach during the last minute of the cooking time. Drain the pasta and spinach well in a colander. Return them to the saucepot.
- Stir the sauce, ricotta, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and black pepper into the pasta mixture. Spoon the pasta mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or it's until hot and bubbling.