Three-Cheese Pasta Skillet
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
The satisfying crunch of crispy onions tops this simple and cheesy one-pan pasta dish that's really delicious and on the table in just 30 minutes!
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup water
- 1/9 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded two-cheese blend (about 4 ounces)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French's® French Fried Onions
- 3/4 of a 1-pound package corkscrew-shaped pasta (rotini), cooked according to package directions (about 6 cups)
- Stir the soup, water, pepper, cheese blend, Parmesan cheese and 2/3 cup onions in a 10-inch skillet. Heat to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Stir the pasta in the skillet and top with the remaining onions. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 2 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.