Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
Who knew it could be so easy to make an impressive dessert? These individual "cups" of creamy dark chocolate get a little crunch from a tasty cookie topping. Enjoy!
- Place 32 (1-inch) aluminum foil truffle cups on a baking sheet.
- Heat the cream in a 1-quart saucepan over medium-high heat until small bubbles form around the edge.
- Place the chocolate in a medium bowl. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and let stand for 1 minute. Stir until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture into a quart-size resealable plastic bag. Seal the bag and cut off one corner to make an opening. Squeeze about 1 tablespoon chocolate mixture into each cup. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until the chocolate mixture is almost set.
- Cut the rolled wafers into 1/2-inch pieces. Place about 3 wafer pieces on each cup. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until the chocolate mixture is completely set.
- Recipe Note: Truffle cups are available in craft stores