Provided by: Woman's Day
total prep 404 calories/serving
For a light supper, serve as-is or on a bed of lettuce or sliced tomatoes.
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 box (10 ounces) couscous
- 1 medium tomato, cut in 1-inch pieces (1 1/2 cups)
- 6 ounces each) solid white tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 3/4 cup chopped or sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, preferably extra-virgin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot-pepper sauce
- Place water and green beans in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir in couscous, remove from heat, cover pan and let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile put remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add couscous mixture and toss with a fork to mix. Serve warm or chilled.
- Tip: Can be made a day ahead.