Tuna Stuffed Shells
Provided by: Woman's Day
total prep 270 calories/serving
- Heat oven to 350°F. You’ll need an 11 x 7-in. baking dish lightly coated with nonstick spray.
- Boil pasta as package directs until just firm-tender.
- Meanwhile mix tuna, bread crumbs, onion, egg, half the parsley and the lemon juice to blend.
- Drain pasta shells. Rinse gently to cool; drain. Fill each shell with 1 Tbsp tuna mixture. Place in prepared dish.
- Whisk soup and milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until hot. Remove from heat; stir in remaining parsley. Pour evenly over shells. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika. Bake and serve or cover with foil and refrigerate up to 1 day.
- To serve: Bake 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.