Turkey Sausage & Tortellini in Creamy Tomato Basil Sauce
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
Why eat out when you can make this creamy, restaurant-style tortellini dish in just 20 minutes. Chopped fresh basil gives the dish a bright, fresh flavor.
- 1 pound Italian-style turkey sausage, casing removed
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (about 14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes , undrained
- 1 pound frozen cheese-filled tortellini
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the sausage in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it's well browned, stirring often to break up the meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soup, water, tomatoes and tortellini in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes or until the tortellini is tender.
- Stir in the basil and serve with the cheese, if desired.