Provided by: Woman's Day
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a 9-in.-square baking pan with foil, letting foil extend 2 in. above pan on opposite sides. Lightly coat with nonstick spray.
- Almond Swirl: Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and extract just until combined.
- Brownies: Melt butter and chocolate in a 2-qt saucepan over low heat, stirring often. Remove from heat. Whisk in remaining ingredients until smooth.
- While brownie batter is still warm, spread half in prepared baking pan. Gently spread with Almond Swirl mixture. Spoon on remaining brownie batter, then spread to cover. With a spoon, gently swirl through batter in an over and under motion for a marbled effect (don’t overwork).
- Bake 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near center comes out with moist crumbs attached. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Lift by foil ends to cutting board. Cut in squares; remove from foil.
- Storage Tip: Store airtight at cool room temperature up to 2 weeks or freeze up to 3 months.