Zesty Italian Smoked Sausage Kabobs
Provided by: Hillshire Farm
- 1 package Hillshire Farm Lite Smoked Sausage
- 2 ears sweet corn, peeled, broken into thirds
- 3 small red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1-inch slices
- 6 large fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Cut sausage into 1-inch slices; set aside. Cook corn and potatoes in boiling water for 5-6 minutes or until just barely tender; drain.
- Thread sausage and vegetables onto 6 skewers. Combine salad dressing and garlic; brush generously on kabobs.
- Grill over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until sausages are browned and vegetables are tender, turning often and basting frequently with remaining dressing mixture.