ZOKU Cherry and Cream Quick Pops
Provided by: Zoku
- For the Cherry Base
- 6 ozs fresh, pitted cherries
- 1/2 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tbsp granulated white sugar
- For the Quick Shell
- 2/3 cup (4 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup (2 1/2 oz) refined coconut oil
- MAKE THE CHOCOLATE QUICK SHELL In a double boiler over barely simmering water, whisk together the chocolate and coconut oil until the chocolate has com pletely melted. Remove from heat and let cool completely before applying to pops. Yields 3/4 cup of Quick Shell.
- MAKE THE CHERRY BASE In a blender, combine cherries, yogurt, milk, and sugar. Blend until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- ASSEMBLE THE POPS Insert sticks and pour the cherry base to the fill line. Let freeze completely, remove the pops with the Super Tool. Repeat with remaining pops.
- ADD THE QUICK SHELL Hold a pop flat side facing up, use a small spoon to drizzle Quick Shell onto the pops. Wait a few seconds for the shell to harden and do the same to the other side. Enjoy!
- Note: These pops take 7 minutes to freeze with the Zoku Quick Pop Maker; however, you can make this dessert with any conventional ice pop mold or cups. Freeze time may vary.