After six seemingly blissful years of marriage, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are calling it quits. Moore announced Thursday that she would file for divorce from Kutcher, after rumors of his infidelity circulated for months.
The couple's very public love affair -- they frequently exchanged intimate tweets -- wasn't always out in the open. In fact, Moore and Kutcher wed in a small and secret ceremony in 2005, without any cameras present.
But we do know a few things about their wedding. Below, 10 facts about the couple's Big Day.
- Moore and Kutcher invited 100 guests to their wedding.
- They wed secretly at their home in Beverly Hills.
- This was Moore's third marriage, and Kutcher's first.
- They served a vanilla bean cake with powder blue icing.
- They honeymooned in Barcelona.
- They had a traditional Kabbalah ceremony.
- They married under a chuppah.
- Moore and Kutcher organized most of their wedding in less than 24 hours.
- Their wedding rings were designed by jeweler Neil Lane.
- Moore's three daughters from her previous marriage to Bruce Willis -- Rumer, Scout and Tallulah -- attended the ceremony.