Want to know what's happening on the campaign trail? Who's up and who's down in the polls? Where you can meet the candidates in person? Here you go:
1. Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney has scored two high-profile endorsements in New Hampshire: Sen. Kelly Ayotte and Rep. Charlie Bass.
2. Romney's favorability levels continue to decline in 12 swing states, a new poll shows.
3. Since New Hampshire is one of those important swing states, Romney will meet with employees at BAE Systems in Nashua today.
4. Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich will unveil his alternative plan to Social Security in New Hampshire today.
5. Gingrich will also promote the plan on WGIR, WRKO and at Rivier College in Nashua.
6. An editorial in the New Hampshire Union Leader blasts pizza magnate Herman Cain for no longer allowing video cameras to roll during long-form newspaper interviews.
7. Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) will release her new memoir "Core of Conviction" today.
8. This NPR profile of former Rep. Rick Santorum (R-Penn.) focuses on his early political work. Santorum will host four "Faith, Family and Freedom" town halls in Iowa today.
9. An editorial in The Wall Street Journal urges President Barack Obama to abandon his candidacy for reelection and allow Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to become the nominee of the Democratic Party.
10. In the meantime, Obama will start Thanksgiving week by signing legislation that will create tax breaks for businesses that hire veterans.
How will Donald Trump’s first 100 days impact YOU? Subscribe, choose the community that you most identify with or want to learn more about and we’ll send you the news that matters most once a week throughout Trump’s first 100 days in office. Learn more