Want to know what's happening on the campaign trail? Who's up and who's down in the polls? Where you can meet the candidates in person? Here you go:
1. Remember Donald Trump? According to his forthcoming book, "Time To Get Tough," Trump was so close to running for president that he had already prepared to disclose his finances.
2. Pizza magnate Herman Cain has changed his mind about taped interviews. He plans to sit down next week with the editorial board of the New Hampshire Union Leader. C-SPAN will record the exchange.
3. Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney will start airing his first TV ads today. One 60-second commercial has already been described as "a deceitful and dishonest attack."
4. Romney will also make a campaign stop in Manchester, N.H.. In advance of his visit, he'll be publishing an open letter to President Barack Obama in the Union Leader, The Concord Monitor and The [Nashua] Telegraph.
5. Still set on winning -- or at least placing at the top -- in the New Hampshire primary, former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman will hold a town hall in Manchester today.
6. Although President Obama hasn't been to the Granite State since 2010, he'll return today to give a speech in Manchester about the American Jobs Act.
7. And at 8 p.m. Eastern tonight, CNN, the Heritage Foundation and the American Enterprise Institute will host another GOP presidential debate. The topic: foreign affairs. Again.