Black Friday was, as expected, utter insanity as shoppers descended on stores (and each other) in utter madness.
So you'd expect Cyber Monday, where price-conscious fashionistas shop from the comfort of their own homes, to be a fairly mundane, normal day.
You'd be wrong. We've rounded up eight of the craziest, most eye-opening deals of the day, the ones that will wreak havoc not on fellow shoppers but on your own wallet:
8. Jeans are fairly inexpensive and should only get cheaper on Cyber Monday. So J. Brand's got a hot deal: earn a $75 gift card when you spend $275! Because that's exactly how much you were looking to spend on denim...
7. Christian Louboutins are out of reach for most women, but today Ideeli.com's got the red-soled shoes on super sale! For just $1,199.99, these fuchsia platform pumps could be yours.
6. In the market for some colored diamonds? Forbes reports that jeweler Leibish & Co. has put two natural fancy colored diamonds on sale for the low price of $408,750.
5. Has Net-a-porter got a deal for you. The luxury e-retailer, known for selling J. Crew alongside runway Alexander McQueen, is slashing its prices up to 50 percent. That means this Michael Kors jersey dress is only $2,391. Get it while it's hot!
4. Forever 21 is cutting its low prices even lower with a Buy One, Get One Free sale. So you can have a second paper-thin $10 hoodie for when your first one falls apart after three days.
3. Neiman Marcus is practically giving money away: earn a $250 gift card when you spend $1,000 and a whopping $500 gift card when you spend $2,000! They're practically throwing money at us.
2. The Row, the deluxe clothing line that brought us the $35,000 backpack, is offering an $100 gift certificate for every $1,000 spent. Because anyone who shells out $1,000 on one item is totally looking for deals...
1. For a mere $60,000, you and 146 of your closest pals can name a Virgin America airplane and take a round-trip flight to anywhere in the US. Start making that friend list...
Not too keen on spending $2K in one day? For insights on Cyber Monday that are actually useful, click here and see below. Happy shopping!
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more