Black Friday was, as expected, utter insanity as shoppers descended on stores (and each other) in utter madness.
So you'd expect Cyber Monday, where price-conscious fashionistas shop from the comfort of their own homes, to be a fairly mundane, normal day.
You'd be wrong. We've rounded up eight of the craziest, most eye-opening deals of the day, the ones that will wreak havoc not on fellow shoppers but on your own wallet:
8. Jeans are fairly inexpensive and should only get cheaper on Cyber Monday. So J. Brand's got a hot deal: earn a $75 gift card when you spend $275! Because that's exactly how much you were looking to spend on denim...
7. Christian Louboutins are out of reach for most women, but today Ideeli.com's got the red-soled shoes on super sale! For just $1,199.99, these fuchsia platform pumps could be yours.
6. In the market for some colored diamonds? Forbes reports that jeweler Leibish & Co. has put two natural fancy colored diamonds on sale for the low price of $408,750.
5. Has Net-a-porter got a deal for you. The luxury e-retailer, known for selling J. Crew alongside runway Alexander McQueen, is slashing its prices up to 50 percent. That means this Michael Kors jersey dress is only $2,391. Get it while it's hot!
4. Forever 21 is cutting its low prices even lower with a Buy One, Get One Free sale. So you can have a second paper-thin $10 hoodie for when your first one falls apart after three days.
3. Neiman Marcus is practically giving money away: earn a $250 gift card when you spend $1,000 and a whopping $500 gift card when you spend $2,000! They're practically throwing money at us.
2. The Row, the deluxe clothing line that brought us the $35,000 backpack, is offering an $100 gift certificate for every $1,000 spent. Because anyone who shells out $1,000 on one item is totally looking for deals...
1. For a mere $60,000, you and 146 of your closest pals can name a Virgin America airplane and take a round-trip flight to anywhere in the US. Start making that friend list...
Not too keen on spending $2K in one day? For insights on Cyber Monday that are actually useful, click here and see below. Happy shopping!
HuffPost Lifestyle is a daily newsletter that will make you happier and healthier — one email at a time. Learn more