We've got the complete "Friday Night Lights" box set -- containing all five seasons of the critically acclaimed drama series on 19 discs -- and we're giving it away to one lucky HuffPost TV reader with a full heart.
Relive every Dillon Panthers win and loss and every heart-wrenching scene with Coach, Mrs. Taylor and the rest of the lovable TV Texans. It may not bring the show back (RIP), but it'll at least help you brainstorm ways for them to make a movie -- based on the TV show, not on the original movie, of course.
The complete series DVD box set includes:
- Deleted scenes
- Behind The Lights: Creating The First Season of "Friday Night Lights"
- Audio commentary with the cast for specific episodes
- William S. Paley Television Festival: Interview with cast and crew
- Deleted storylines
- "Tomorrow Blues" commentary with executive producer Jason Katims and co-executive producer/episode director Jeffrey Reiner
- Friday Night Lights... Camera, Action!
- Peter Berg intros
- "East of Dillon" commentary with executive producer Jason Katims
- New Faces, New Places
- The Lights Go Out
- "Don't Go" commentary with director Michael Waxman
- "Always" commentary with executive producer/showrunner Jason Katims
All you have to do to enter to win is tell us your favorite episode of "Friday Night Lights" in the comments before Monday, December 19, 5 p.m. ET.
Here are the rules and a bit of legal jargon:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, tell us your favorite episode of "Friday Night Lights" in the comments.
- The comment must be left before Monday, December 19, 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
- One entry per person please.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- The one winner will receive "Friday Night Lights": The Complete Series on DVD, retail value $129.99
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more