The Castiglione family has a surprise for you.
The family, in Highlands Ranch, Colorado, just finished installing 80,000 Christmas lights on their Denver suburb home, according to KDVR. Timed to a soundtrack provided by Trans Siberian Orchestra, their display operates from dusk to 9:30 p.m. on school nights and until 10:00 p.m. on weekends. Christmas Eve and Christmas night the light display operates until 11:00 p.m.
(SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO)
Thankfully for the Castiglione's neighbors, accompanying music broadcasts on 88.5 FM, according to a website dedicated to the show. The site further explains:
- We are at 3175 W White Oak Lane in Highlands Ranch Colorado
- White Oak Lane is a busy street so, out of courtesy of our neighbors and for your safety, please do not block the road or turn around in our neighbors driveways -- just continue down the street until it hits Highlands Ranch parkway to the west or Westridge Village Parkway on the east.
- If you are watching the display from your car, please turn your headlights off (but leave your parking lights on). It's a lot easier to appreciate the lights when your car or face is not being illuminated by someone's headlights.
- If your engine is noisy, please turn it off as it will help enhance the enjoyment of the experience for everyone.
- The sidewalk in front of the house is a good place to stand and listen to the music but please be careful if crossing the road!
- If you feel the need to dance to the music, please feel free to do so in our driveway. We would consider it the ultimate compliment, but be advised that all activity on our property is video recorded and bad dancing will be reported to Santa!!